Pages

5.16.2010

Letters To Juliet

I apologize for not updating my blog! Exams are coming up in a few weeks so I have been preparing for those. Plus I'm also lazy. =/ (slacker!)

So my business online class has finally ended. 100% on my final but my overall grade was a B =(. I'm so done with online classes. At least there is no more first period for me! ;)
The three exams I have to take soon are: U.S. history honors, Spanish II and Art III honors.

I really need to make a 4/4 on my U.S. history honors exam.
Spanish is easy so I'm not too worried about that one.
My art exam is going to deal with a lot of history but I'm ready!
Also, I'm taking the SAT June 5th. I'm a little nervous about it. D:
Math is no my best subject so I am worried about that section.

Friday I went to go see Letters To Juliet.



It was really cute and lovely! The setting was in Italy; very beautiful. I really liked it. :)

3 comments:

vk said...

really interested in 'letters to juliet''...despite that it might just be another chick flick and tears streaming down your face

Vera said...

i have to watch this movie!

♥Bunny♥ said...

Oooo...
Tempted...
Good luck with your exams!!