Pages

6.13.2010

Sunshine Girl

Listening to: Animal-Neon Trees →


The dance recital was amazing! We all did such a great job. =)
I will post videos as soon as I get the DVD. I have no idea when that will be though haha.

I made this tie-dye shirt the other day in art:



This was my first one so it's not the greatest. =P The spiral washed out but I still like the colors! I made matching socks too. :)
Peacock necklace- Forever21

Today I got my braces. >_< I'm getting them now because my last baby tooth didn't fall out until last year. I only need them for a year though. They're a pearl green. I'll post pictures eventually...haha.

p.s. I love this song and video; it's so cute! Yuka is so pretty.




☮☮☮☮☮

7 comments:

Unknown said...

oh she looks very pretty really a beautiful song

Ken said...

i didnt know u were a dancer~!

Ken said...

=] thanks u can join my giveaway too!

http://kenchanayoh.blogspot.com/2010/06/gift-of-giving-away.html#comments

Mily Sin said...

i remember the day i had braces!
it was hell :(
i couldnt eat and felt like gagging all the time cos i had to have this thing on the top of my mouth :(

i only had them for a year also!
so happy i got them :))

Unknown said...

what a pretty girl O.O

Dana Yoshimizu said...

I love the shirt, it came out really nice :)

& that's nice you only have to have your braces for a year. I had mine for 2.5 years. But luckily I was able to get mine early - beginning of 6th grade through the later part of 8th grade.

Ashley Dy said...

Awesome blog, love! And wow, you've got pupee too!