Pages

6.27.2010

I Love Long Summer Days

Its been awhile since my last post. >_< I've been doing a lot lately! I've been at the beach and spending time with my friend Sung. He's going back to Germany in a few days...=(. So we're trying to do so much in a short amount of time! haha.

Yesterday I spent the whole day with Sung, my friend Laisa and her boyfriend Andrew. it was full of laughs lol =P



We went to an arcade and we just had to play Tokyo Drift haha!
(It's our favorite movie)


He actually made it!


Of course, they had to grab the pink ones. ;)


He rode around the store and got in trouble for it LOL!


Sung fell asleep at Starbucks haha!


I stayed the night at Laisa's house and we were obviously bored. =P

p.s. Videos from walmart will be posted soon! lol.

☮☮☮☮☮

3 comments:

♥Bunny♥ said...

awww! You look like you had a lot of fun! I love the pink bike, you have crazy friends !!

brutalturtle.blogspot.com said...

lol he got in trouble for riding it :O Well I guess it's not that surprising. I've never played an arcade called tokyo drift, that's kind of interesting!

Ken said...

haha u little terrorists~!