Pages

8.09.2010

I Love the Way You Lie

School starts on the 25th! It's my senior year so I'm pretty excited but then I'm not. I still have to finish my English 4 honors summer project and I am no where near finished haha! I have to read Beowulf, the verse version. >_<
July 28th was my birthday! I'm finally 17 hahaha. I didn't really do much. I had mentor training that day for 7 hours. =/ But I did spend the rest of the evening with my best friends.
I can't believe this summer is almost over...bummer. I had fun though! (:

These are some of the videos from that one night we had a cake fight lol:







I have to admit, I have crazy friends lol. =P

☮☮☮☮☮

11 comments:

SAVING BETTY said...

cute blog! xoxo !

Ken said...

happy belated birthday!

Anna said...

Hi there, i have tagged you in my latest blog post; http://roadtoadult.blogspot.com/2010/08/tagged.html

xx

Unknown said...

omg happy bday lexy ^^

bubblistyle said...

i don't want summer to be over either! lol cake fight :)
please stop by my blog when you have the chance!
http://www.bubblistyle.blogspot.com

cathy. said...

The cake fight looks like fun :P

Happy belated birthday!
xx

bubblistyle said...

thanks for the follow! am now following you back! :)

Vivian said...

happy belated bday!!
good luck with your senior year!!!

em.me.ma said...

goodluck with senior year! its gonna flash by!

brutalturtle.blogspot.com said...

how come this post never showed up on my thingy.... anyway you seem like you had a great time with friends =D The videos were really wacky and I like dthem hahaha. Today is the 29th so you started school already and I hope all is well. Update again soon?

-me

em.me.ma said...

that is |SO FREAKY!
jul 28th is my birthday! i just turned 18 haha!